Vehicle Wrapping Solutions for Your Fleet
Carlsen Baltic can help you achieve your fleet branding needs with full or partial vehicle wrapping (folio decoration).
Adhesive film options:
- 3M vinyl (recommended) - the finest quality film used both for flat and curved surfaces, incl. rivets and corrugations. 3M perfectly covers all the surface roughness of the vehicle. It is durable and suitable for extreme operating conditions;
- Igepa MasterJet S400 137 cm - a high-quality, economical class film that is used for decorating smooth surfaces.
We work with highly experienced vehicle wrapping professionals and ensure that the graphics exactly match your approved design. Vehicles are carefully prepared for the vinyl application and vehicle wrapping is carried out in heated rooms according to the instructions of the material manufacturers. To ensure the best result, body parts, such as door handles, water channels above side doors, rubber bumpers, etc. are only installed after vehicle wrapping.
When properly maintained, a wrap will last 5 years or more. We offer a 2-year warranty on vehicle wraps, covering material and installation defects.
Please provide your design for vehicle wrapping and we will do the rest:
1. Prepress (preparing your design for print)
2. Printing colour samples and shipping them to you by express mail for confirmation to make sure the colours keep consistency in your branding efforts
3. Printing the vinyl with your design
4. Installing vehicle wrapping
5. Delivering the branded vehicle
Design File Requirements for Printing:
- All colours are in CMYK colour mode.
- All images and pictures have a resolution of at least 200 dpi.
- All files are in .tif format, size: M1:1, 150 dpi.
- In case images or other elements should be plottered (cut out), the plottering file should be saved as a separate document in .pdf, .eps or .cdr format. The preferred scale is M1:1.
NB: Please provide your design files at least 4 weeks before the estimated product shipping week.
Explore our product gallery to find vehicle wrapping examples: