Fridge bodies are ideal for chilled product distribution.
As an expert of frozen cargo bodies for LCVs, Carlsen is successfully exploring new trends in chilled market. We don’t just develop and produce chilled cargo bodies. We help leading grocery businesses build their competitive advantage.
- Cooling unit: Thermo King V-300 MAX50
- Body weight: 740 kg (incl. cooling unit & subframe)
- External body dimensions: L3729 x W2171 x H2005 mm
- Internal volume: 13.7 m3
- 100% electric refrigeration system
- Lithium system and solar panels
- Cooling unit: Carrier Pulsor 350
- Low GWP refrigerant R452A
- LED lighting
- Zero-emission solution
- 100% electric refrigeration system, which runs on lithium and/or solar batteries
- 360-degree camera
- Automatic rear door
- Temperature and battery monitoring system
- LED lighting
Find out more about the project and the technology behind it:
- Customer-tailored solutions
- Challenge-driven innovation
- Individual design for each customer
- Lightweight products
- Cooling system for carbon-neutral vehicles
- Other sustainable solutions (incl. low GWP refrigerants, solar panels)
Our fridge bodies with zero-emission all-electric refrigeration units are ideal for inner-city distribution and last-mile deliveries in residential areas.
Some Implemented Projects:
We make working with us simple
We always seek for clarity and simplicity while working with our clients. Over the years of experience in our market we have managed to create a simple but effective process for ordering our isothermal bodies.